Enter your email address:


TAGGED- 5 School Facts

Rich Tagged Me..So Here's My School facts....


1. I am always the last one to enroll my subjects, because I have a hard time arranging my class schedule(irregular student). And i have to work as Student Assistant Collecting Fees.

2. I dont have any troubles with Registrar's Office..I can get documents there and do not require to fall in line (my mom work's there).

3. Im always late, doesnt wear uniform. had a long hair.(lagi nasisita ng guard)

4. I failed in Physics Lecture. I got a bunch of INC and 3.0 grades.(self proclaimed genius)

5.  One of my Professor told me i can't graduate on time. (I prove him wrong, thus becomes my motivation.) But I graduated on time, manage to defend my projects and get a high mark.. tsk tsk (chamba lng :D XD)

And that's it Im Tagging: Doy, Marai, Julio, Chinky Eyes, and Gerald



1 comments:
rich said...
 

NAKZ! I like the 5th item... ^^ way to go! :D

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyLangit Theme By ArpitNext
Copyright © 2008 Bloggerized by : GosuBlogger | Inspired By Langit : Eches